Brunch @ Garces Trading Company, Philadelphia
My experience can be summed up in 3 steps:1. dined at the restaurant for brunch
2. liked what I ate, specifically the olive oil and desserts
3. bought them a few steps away at the store to take home
– salt and olive oil came with the bread. The olive oil is so tasty. I usually just add pepper but the salt adds a new dimension.
Pasta e Fagioli
– a very hearty soup with robust flavors.
– the most ordered pizza in the restaurant. The size is just right and the dough has sweet notes which I liked.